Monday, March 21, 2011

A light exists in spring...

A light exists in spring

Not present on the year

At any other period.

When March is scarcely here
 
--Emily Dickinson
 
 
Today is the first day of spring break for Mitch.  I was trying to decide if I should get them up early and keep them on their schedule, or at least close to it.  Or should I let us all sleep in - glorious sleep? 
 
I decided to sleep in since the baby was sleeping in.  When I finally got up and stood at the kitchen sink getting a drink and thinking that I needed to wake the beasts, I looked out the window and this is what I saw.
 
 
 
 
Turns out they discovered last night that the ground in the sandbox was no longer frozen, so they got themselves up early because they had "work to do".  I don't blame them, there are few things more enticing than a virgin sandbox. 
 
I just love spring, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. I love it too, Elizabeth - and you and your family too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...