Friday, October 14, 2011

Moving On Up

As you may (or may not) have noticed, it's been a while since my last blog.  Don't think I've forgotten about you dear readers.  I've just been busy with that pesky thing called life, but also, in August I started a new job at All Things Diapers.  Only part time, but all that part time work kind of ate up all of my blogging time.  Well, not all of it.  Part of my job over there is write for the store blog.  Can you believe it?  A paid blogging gig!  Very exciting stuff.  Very different from the free and easy style of my personal blog, but still exciting.  So, dear readers, forgive me for leaving this blog feeling a little like a vacant house with the furniture and everything still in it.  I'll still stop by from time to time.  Not every topic that pops into my head or my life is appropriate for an All Things Diapers blog post so I'll still need your ear sometimes, but please please come visit me over at the All Things Diapers blog too.  Have a fabulous fall :-)

Godspeed,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...