Sunday, February 20, 2011

Reverse Bucket List: Part Deux

So, I posted a while back about bucket lists and reverse bucket lists.  Recently though, I stumbled across a very cool website called (appropriately) Bucketlist.  The concept is that if you make your bucket list more public and you have people supporting you, you may be more likely to get things crossed off.  Also, perusing other people's bucket lists may give you ideas for your own.  One thing I didn't expect was that browsing the site would give me more ideas for my reverse bucket list!  There are so many things I have done, that I didn't deem bucket list worthy, that are on other people's bucket lists.  Perhaps I underestimate the bucketyness of my life.  It feel so good to look at other people's bucket lists and say "Did it!  Done it!  Been there!", I highly recommend it.  Here is an updated reverse bucket list of mine, culled from the bucket lists of others.

*Attend a Catholic mass
*Go snow tubing
*Learn CPR
*Kiss under the mistletoe
*Rescue a pet from a shelter
*Watch 'The Bucket List'
*See a comet
*Go horseback riding on the beach
*Buy a house
*Learn to whistle
*Go to a rock concert
*Ride a Segway

Soooo... I guess my life is way cooler than I ever imagined.  World, I am mentally high-fiving you :-)

1 comment:

  1. I like the concept of the reverse bucket list! It's like when I add things to my "to do" list that I've already done, just so I can cross them off and feel like I've accomplished something for the day.

    Learn a new thing every day, I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...