Saturday, June 11, 2011

Epic Win

And the winner is...


greatdeals2010!



If you didn't win, don't feel bad.  While Swaddlebees flats are nice, I'm actually really loving the flour sack towels still from Walmart that I bought for the flats challenge.  They aren't the very first thing I reach for, that's a privilege still reserved for Tinkle Traps prefitteds and Thirsties Duo Fab Fitteds, but I do use them pretty regularly.  So instead of wallowing in misery about how you didn't win, just run over to Walmart and for under 5 bucks you can feel like a winner too :-)

Padded Tush StatsIf you need some new folds to try with your new flats, head over to Padded Tush Stats and check out "The Next Great Flat Fold Competition".  They've got seven new flat folds for you to try, including the Happy Anteater.  I threw my hat in the ring and there does happen to be a prize for winning the competition so if you voted for my fold as your FAVORITE fold, it would make me smile.  Voting is going on now through June 15th.  Personally I think the Happy Anteater is the best one, but the "poo fence" on the Shaky Mommy fold is genius.  Check 'em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...